Brick, NJ Location
Pilot House Restaurant & Lounge
Pilot House Restaurant & Lounge provides dinner banquet menu and Sunday brunch in the Brick, NJ area. For 15 years we have been offering brunch on Sundays. Begin with a complimentary Mimosa, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver or choice of juice (one per person) from 10:30 am to 2:00pm. We also offer a dinner banquet menu for special events such as rehearsal dinners and birthday celebrations.
Our Brunch Menu Includes:
- Breakfast Items include:
- Bacon, sausage links, Home Fries
- Muffins, Danish, jumbo French toast, bagels and rolls
- Regular and decaf coffee
- Homemade Salads Include:
- Tomato, shrimp, cucumber and mozzarella salad
- Antipasto salad, green garden salad
- Pasta primavera
- Soup du Jour
- Entrees Include:
- Prime rib carving station, pork loin carving station
- Made to order pasta station and omelet station
- Smoked salmon, poached salmon
- Chicken ( Marsala, Mancini, Scampi or Florentine )
- Stuffed flounder
- Veal and peppers
- Mussels marinara , mussels scampi
- Side Dishes Include:
- Desserts Include:
- Carrot cake, brownies, Éclairs, cream puffs and fresh fruit
- Our Dinner Banquet Menu Includes:
- Includes soup or salad, dinner entree with 2 appropriate side dishes, fresh baked bread and butter, coffee or tea and ice cream parfait.
- Entrees ( Choose 3 ):
- Penne ala vodka
- Chicken marsala
- Chicken francaise
- King cut prime rib
- Crab stuffed tilapia
- Choose 1 Starch: ( Except For Pasta Dishes )
- Roasted garlic mashed potato
- Baked potato
- Choose 1 Vegetable:
- Glazed carrots
- Green beans almondine
- Green beans with roasted peppers in olive oil and garlic
- Zucchini and yellow squash
Some brunch entrees change weekly.
No date or pricing confirmed without a nonrefundable deposit payable by cash, personal check or credit card.
Entrees are priced per person plus 7% tax, plus 20% gratuity.
We have a pastry chef to make any special occasion cake or there is a per person plate charge if you bring your own cake.
Prices may be subject to change.
Decorations are limited to anything tied or placed on the table ( balloons, flowers, etc ). No scotch tape or table confetti.
A rental fee will be charged for parties remaining for more than fifteen minutes beyond the specified time on their contract. The starting and ending times as stated on original agreement cannot be adjusted without management approval.
Children's menu available.
* Call for prices.
Contact Pilot House Restaurant & Lounge today at 732-920-8900 to make your reservation, or browse our website for more information about dinner and sushi menu or wine, beer and sake menu.